Atherton Tablelands Food & Wine Day Tour
Depart: Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat from Cairns & Palm Cove
Tour not operating 17th December through to 5th January 2023
Enjoy the tastes of Tropical North Queensland on this boutique food and wine adventure. Travel through a variety of contrasting landscapes as you discover the Atherton Tablelands.
The lush rainforest, stunning ochre Savannah plains, and rich volcanic soil allow our farmers to grow many diverse crops. Bananas, coffee, sugar cane, avocados, mangoes, macadamia nuts, citrus, and much more, which you will learn about as you taste your way around this amazing ‘Food Bowl’ of the Atherton Tablelands.
Staying in Port Douglas Tour departs Wed, Thu, Fri & Sat
Living in Cairns for over 25 years this is one of my favourite tours!
$225.00 adults only tour from Cairns, Palm Cove & Port Douglas from 1st April 2022
call us on 40283567 or email email@example.com
Complimentary hotel pick up, small group tour, 7 Delicious locations where you will taste Cheeses, Coffees, Chocolates, Tropical Fruits and local nuts, Liqueurs, Wines, Beers and Spirits.
Stop 1 - Lake Barrine National Park & Tea House
Stop 2 - Nerada Tea Plantation
Stop 3 - The Australian Platypus Park at Tarzali Lakes
Stop 4 - Gallo Dairyland
Stop 5 - The Humpy
Stop 6 - Mount Uncle Distillery
Stop 7 - Jacques Coffee Plantation
- Adults only, children under 12 not catered for.
- Lunch and all wine, cheese, coffee, chocolate “TASTING” included.
- Gluten free or vegetarian lunch and lactose free cheese available on request.
- Bring cash/credit cards for additional purchases of souvenirs, wine, chocolates, coffee.
- Platypus viewing not guaranteed.
- Due to Covid-19, season changes and weather conditions some stops may be subject to change at the last minute without notice.