Frankland Islands Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Special valid to 30th June 2021 only.. $139.00 per adult and $59.00 per child
Normally – $219.00 adult $119.00 Child (5-14) – Children under 4 free – Includes return Cairns CBD hotel transfers
The Frankland Islands is the only Reef and River Great Barrier Reef Island Cruise. Located 35 minutes south of Cairns, Normanby Island is a National Park, part coral cay continental island with a healthy and vibrant fringing coral reef. You can literally snorkel straight off the beach, with a vast array of tropical fish and the opportunity to swim along side sea turtles. With the shortest open water crossing you are there and home again in perfect timing.
This is an adventure not to miss and as a local living in Cairns for 25 years this is one of my favourite Reef Tours. Perfect for families, singles or couples.
May and June is peak Manta Ray season at the Frankland Islands – last week one breached right by the beach! Looking forward to more sightings of these amazing creatures..
- Return coach transfers from Cairns CBD
- Enjoy the drive past rainforest clad mountain ranges and open fields of sugar cane
- River cruise, reef and island experience
- Use of Snorkelling Equipment, Including Tuition
- Protection suits are available free of charge
- Enjoy a refreshing lunch in the shade behind the beach
- Guided Snorkelling Tour
- Guided Island Walk
- Expert marine biologist onhand to explain the Frankland Island’s unique eco system
- Optional activities include introductory and certified diving
- Prescription Masks and wet suits available for hire
What to bring: Your camera. Swim suit and beach towel. Hat, sunscreen and other sun protection. Cash for drinks at the bar, credit cards for shopping and optional tours.
Click to enlarge images