Frankland Islands Great Barrier Reef Cruise
SPECIAL VALID TO 31ST AUGUST 2021
$139.00 Adult $59.00 Child (4-16yrs $396.00 Family 2ad 2 ch
This is an adventure not to miss and as a local living in Cairns for 26 years this is one of my favourite Reef Tours. Perfect for families, singles or couples.
Normally $199.00 adult $119.00 Child (4-16) -Family 2ad 2 ch $517.00 –
All-inclusive day tour option includes coach transfers from Cairns CBD, rainforest river cruise, all snorkel equipment & tuition, adventure snorkel safari, guided island walk, buffet lunch, and use of kayaks and paddle-boards.
The Frankland Islands is the only Reef and River Great Barrier Reef Island Cruise. Located 35 minutes south of Cairns, Normanby Island is a National Park, part coral cay continental island with a healthy and vibrant fringing coral reef. You can literally snorkel straight off the beach, with a vast array of tropical fish and the opportunity to swim along side sea turtles. With the shortest open water crossing you are there and home again in perfect timing. You have up to 4 hours to explore and enjoy this natural paradise, above and below the water. Relax and explore with no crowds and plenty of space and time to maximise your Great Barrier Reef experience.
If you’ve never snorkelled before, don’t worry – our crew will give you all the instruction and briefing you need. Flotation devices are available so you can float along with ease and just enjoy the sights as you explore the reef.
Both snorkel tours are guided by experienced instructors, including our Master Reef Guides. They know where to find all the best marine life, from turtles and fish to giant clams and impressive corals.
- Return coach transfers from Cairns CBD
- Enjoy the drive past rainforest clad mountain ranges and open fields of sugar cane
- River cruise, reef and island experience
- Use of Snorkelling Equipment, Including Tuition
- Protection suits are available free of charge
- Enjoy a refreshing lunch in the shade behind the beach
- Guided Snorkelling Tour
- Guided Island Walk
- Expert marine biologist onhand to explain the Frankland Island’s unique eco system
- Optional activities include introductory and certified diving
- Prescription Masks and wet suits available for hire
- Use of Kayaks and Paddleboards
What to bring: Your camera. Swim suit and beach towel. Hat, sunscreen and other sun protection. Cash for drinks at the bar, credit cards for shopping and optional tours.
Click to enlarge images