Departs Daily except Christmas day
Quicksilver Cruises’ platform boats are inclusive for passengers of all ages and varying abilities. They allow guests to comfortably experience the Great Barrier Reef at their own pace. Passengers who are traveling with small children, have limited mobility or don’t want to get into the water at all can still experience the Great Barrier Reef in a semi-sub and underwater observatories. They also have a large, stable platform on a spacious, modern catamaran. Located on the very edge of the Continental Shelf, Quicksilver is the outermost and only activity platform at the Agincourt ribbon reefs, where water visibility is at its best.
- Return Wavepiercer cruise to exclusive activity platform on the Agincourt Reef
- Morning and afternoon teas on board
- 3 1/2 hours at Agincourt Reef Activity Platform
- Reef presentation by marine biologist
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch with prawns
- All snorkelling equipment and instruction provided
- Buoyancy vests and flotation noodles
- Qualified lifeguards on hand
- Underwater observatory fish & coral viewing
- Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels, cruise as often as you like!
- Fish feeding conducted by the crew
- Optional activities include introductory diving, certified diving, marine biologist guided snorkel tours, Oceanwalker helmet diving or helicopter tours
What to bring: Your camera. Underwater cameras are available for purchase, underwater digital cameras are available to hire. Professional photo service available onboard. Swim suit and beach towel. Hat, sunscreen and other sun protection. Cash for drinks at the bar, credit cards for shopping and optional tours. Lycra suits are available for hire
Click to enlarge images